Wednesday, December 11, 2013

We're Getting the Christmas Spirit!

I can definitely say that when Nolan has a good week, we all have a good week. Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. He is currently still on low oxygen because of his cold. A very low amount. He is on the sedation regimen of clonidine, ativan and methadone. Matt said they lowered the methadone earlier this evening and he did well. He had PT today and spent time in both purple chair and in a swing! This is his first time in a swing since September!

So, thankfully another good day. My department Christmas party was today. It's always held at Linda Ott's amazing house, and it's typically spent eating amazing food and laughing a lot. We have a great department. I am so lucky to work with real friends. It's not often you get that! It makes times like now enjoyable to go to work. I am guaranteed to feel like I accomplished something and laughed! I hope our department dynamic never changes...anytime soon at least.

Tonight Riley and I went to my parents house. I did some online Christmas shopping while Riley played with Pap. I actually got a lot done!

I am going to call it a night...so sleepy! Friday is so close!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!!
#nhos
Teamnolan.weebly.com

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you all in my prayers, what a precious little boy you have.

    ReplyDelete