Thursday, December 5, 2013

Almost There

Tomorrow night when I am with Matt I promise to give a better description as to how the past week went. It is hard to gather everything from him and not see it all with your own eyes. Nolan is still in the ICUS and will be indefinitely. His agitation is still bad and they have done every test under the sun to rule out anything such as seizures, neuro bleeds, infections, etc. His CT scan came back today looking better than yesterday and he had an EEG done, which also came back great. So, we are comforted knowing that all things aside, he is OK, so, why the agitation? They are still suspecting bad reactions to sedation...so tonight they are going to make some changes and hope that they can give him some relief. Matt has hardly slept for 3 days, so the ICU told him to go back to the Ronald McDonald house and SLEEP. I feel horrible that he has had to watch our son in distress for 3 days and nights. I can't wait to get there.

With that said...tomorrow is Friday!! I am ready to see my boys. Tonight I had a nice night. One of my great friend's, Ashley Christ, came over...and my other friends, Krista and Mike Lazar brought over dinner. Their kids came, too, so it was nice to hang out, chat and have some laughs. Now...bring on Friday!

This weekend my parents and Fred and Janice Springman are carpooling with me to Pittsburgh. I am hoping our boy is in good spirits by then,

OK...I am off to bed. Thank you to everyone who came out to BWW yesterday! I will provide the turnout from that soon!

More tomorrow...

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!

#nhos

No comments:

Post a Comment