Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Happy Nono, a Happy Mommy

Not sure what's with me and poor Internet connection, so it's back to the trusty phone! Thank you smart phones!

So, I will keep this quick since it is getting late and I need to get to bed. Nolan had a great day! His day was filled with a visit from speech therapy, physical therapy and he also had a blood transfusion. Both speech and physical therapy went excellent! During speech therapy he allowed the therapist to stick her finger in his mouth and feel his gums. Usually if someone would do this, his gag reflex would react. During physical therapy, he sat up slightly supported and played with toys, and did very well during tummy time. He had his blood transfusion because his H&H went down to a level where they need to replace some blood. So afterwards, and for the rest of the day, he looked very pink and healthy.

Other than all that, they did lower his methadone a little and he did very well. We had such a fun day together. He was very playful, funny and sticking out his tongue...laughing...I will never forget it! I cherish these types of days. I am hoping this continues until we get our call.

I will update more tomorrow after rounds. I hope everyone had a great Tuesday! One more week until Christmas!

And...ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!!

#nhos
teamnolan.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment