Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa Comes in One Week!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is in one week! I am still stuck in the month of September. Tonight I am going to try to make our Ronald McDonald apartment look festive thanks to the works of a little gal named Giovanna. The decorations are adorable and all handmade. I will be sure to post pictures once I am done.

Nolan has had a good week. He had one bad moment today where he was very agitated, threw up a little, but then was OK. Some of these medicines could make him uneasy from time to time. Other than that he slept almost all day. I guess he was up a lot last night, but not in a crying way. He was just up, playing and cooing. I am assuming that is why he was sleeping all day. We got him up for physical therapy and I was nervous because I thought he was going to be a cranky pants. Quite the opposite! He did amazing during therapy. He was looking up, down and all around while sitting; did tummy time and was pushing his self up with his arms...it was great! Everyone was so proud. After that our nurse, Sarah, and I gave him a bath...then I held him while she made a fresh bed for him. It was a good couple hours. He is really animated and fun. And, I have to say, he loves his mama! He will just stare at me! Warms my heart so much!

All day they have said we were going to be moving to the 8th floor. BUT, here we sit in the CICU. I keep telling them I am OK with it. :) I really don't want to move! I guess the 8th floor is full, so we are waiting on a list. Our nurse said they are really busy right now, which typically they are slow around the holiday. There are several of us in the CICU that are waiting to go to 8a. I am sure tomorrow will be moving day.

Speaking of tomorrow...I head back home. I am sad because Matt and I will be apart this weekend for the first time in awhile. I am just glad I will be back here Tuesday! I have so much to do before Christmas. Oh well, what gets done, gets done. It is what it is this year. As long as we are surrounded by some of our family, that is all that matters.

Well, on to some online shopping then cleaning the Ronald McDonald apartment...and some decorating! Half way through the week!!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!

#nhos
teamnolan.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment