Monday, December 9, 2013

Making Progress

Still posting from my phone! Sometime soon I will find the time to fix the wireless. :)

I am happy to say that Nolan is doing better! His heart rate is in the 110's while resting and they took him off the precedex last night. He still has a nasty cough, so they have him on a small amount if oxygen because his was a little low. I believe they are still on the same sedation regiment and I think they will hold steady for awhile while this cold works its course.

That is really the latest. We are so happy because he is comfortable again. They asked Matt if we would want to be on the list to head back to the 8th floor and Matt refused. With his cold and having a horrible last week, we don't want to test anything. I hope the next time we are on the 8th floor is recovering from a heart transplant!

Well, we made it through another Monday. Tonight Riley and I made a trip to Target...I got an idea on what to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas, so I am excited! Can't believe the holidays are so close. Tomorrow my mom and I are taking Riley to see Santa at the mall!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!

#nhos
Teamnolan.weekly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment