Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pictures of Happiness

My evening got away from me. I was going to go to sleep and provide an update in the morning, but I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided just to send a quick message!

Nolan is doing great on the 8th floor. Cardiac and neurologically speaking, Nolan is doing well. PT and OT worked with Nolan today, and he is looking great. Doesn't really like to be on his tummy, but loves to lay on his side. The transplant team is REALLY happy with him and hopeful that the perfect fit comes for him soon.

To keep this nice and short, Matt provided me with a lot of pictures today. I will let you view for yourself the day Nolan had. He is doing great. We just need that PERFECT call.

Definitely more to update tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good day - and GOOD NIGHT!

#nhos
http://teamnolan.weebly.com/

Happiness Returns!

Working on his rolling skills.

Loving on his Sophie.

Worn out!

Staring at his fish.

Tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment