Friday, November 22, 2013

Meeting a New Floor

Well, back in Pittsburgh! Sorry I didn't post last night. For our anniversary back in September I got Matt and I tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld at the Community Arts Center. We had plans to go with our friends and co-workers, Brian and Teia Engel. Since Matt was in Pittsburgh and Thursday nights are typically spent packing for the weekend, I was planning on selling them. After some encouragement from my husband, I decided to go. I took my good friend, Ashley Christ with. So, Brian, Teia, Ash and I had a fun night in Williamsport. It was nice to get out and see people! AND Jerry is pretty funny :)

So, I had a pretty quick work day leaving around 1 pm so I could get here for dinner. Nolan has had a great day. He is cooing and carrying on a conversation with me, it's so fun! Actually, a side I have never seen before because he was not to that stage when this all started. His smiles warm my heart...and his cries are super strong! I think he is in wonderful shape...just anxiously waiting! Maybe a Turkey day heart? I don't like to get my hopes up, but I know that something is going to come along soon.

The 8th floor is so nice. Private room with a bathroom, nice TV, roomy - a lot different then the CICU. I do miss all the staff down there, though. I may have to go down and say hi. And who knows, we may be back soon enough after the transplant!

Other than that, everything is looking great. He got to try bananas today, and I heard he was a fan. Cereal, not so much. PT is so happy with his movement and he is looking to the right just fine. You would never know this child has had 3 or so strokes. Thank God it was nothing more serious.

WELL, I am going to wrap this up so Matt and I can get some dinner and watch a little of the Pens game. Thank you all, again, for the prayers and support! We are lucky to have all of you!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!

#nhos
http://nolanheartofsteel.blogspot.com/
http://teamnolan.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment