Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23, 2014 - Day 101 - Nolan's Heart Day

WOW. The most surreal moment of my life. I will cover more details later while Nolan is in surgery, but I wanted to provide a quick update.

The donor heart was officially accepted around 3 pm this afternoon. Nolan will head to the operating room at 9:30 pm. He is resting comfortably and looks so peaceful. Just looking at him brings me such excitement, but also so much fear. He has no idea what it about to happen. This is something that will allow him a chance at life. Allow him a chance to be a young, healthy boy. After the surgery, it will be that bumpy road to recovery, but we are ready.

I have to get going. They just said he is getting ready to head out. Thank you all for the prayers! I will update more SOON!

Much love from us all...

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!

#nhos
teamnolan.weebly.com

11 comments:

  1. Praying for Nolan and his whole family! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ....Nick ,,,,In my prayers .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you :)
    Benn through it twice with my husband and hes doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prayers for him and you and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for you all <3 and will keep him in my thoughts. May you all be surrounded with love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers to Nolan, Cori, Matt, Riley....

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRAYERS for you Little Man !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers and warm thoughts out to Nolan, you and all your family. My heart is soooo excited for his! I have been wishing and hoping for this day as many others have also! Even though we have never met, I cannot put into words how happy and excited I am for all of you.
    Much love! Will be anxiously awaiting news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been praying for this day,God bless your family and may everything be a great success! Nolan is such a beautiful child and I wish only the best of everything for him,still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♥ Loves ((Hugs)) and Prayers for the donor family & for little Nolan and family ♥

    ReplyDelete