Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back in Eastern PA

This will be a quick update. Another Sunday is about to come to an end, and I am back in Muncy. Lately whenever I leave for Pittsburgh for my week I always mentally prep myself that there may be a chance I won't be coming home when expected because Nolan received his gift. AND, here I am, B\back at home. It is nice to be home but this journey is starting to get to both Matt and I. It is so tough both physically and mentally. BUT, we must continue to move forward and fight. Nolan is surly staying strong, so we have to also. I know we have been saying it for some time, but this has to happen soon. We will hit the 100 day mark this week. SO hard to believe.

Nolan has had a good couple of days. The swing has been a BIG hit for him, so we are thankful to one of our favorite nurses for recommending it and getting it into his room. Riley and I left around 12:45 this afternoon. Riley slept almost the entire drive. Score for me! :) We made good timing and once we were in town I dropped Riley off at my parents so I could come home and get us unpacked. After I went to my parents for dinner and to watch football. Now I am sitting in bed...with my girl, who asked me if we could snuggle. How could I say no?

Thank you all for the continued support and prayers! I am sorry I have no pictures to post tonight, but I will make sure to provide a lot tomorrow (from Matt!) I have a busy week and next weekend my parents are going to join me on my travels to Pittsburgh so we can have a family celebration for my dad's 60th birthday!

ONE MORE DAY CLOSER!

#nhos
teamnolan.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment