Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Night

Back in Muncy, in my bed, my Riley Roo to my left and the Oscars on TV. I am sorry to Matt because I promised that I would start making Riley sleep in her bed. This is going to be something that will be hard to
break. How can I say no to her?

We were missed by the snow storm, which speaking for LOTS of people, I think we are all very happy about that! I do think I will head back to Pittsburgh this week if Nolan gets discharged so Matt and I can work together for the first few days on how we will care for Nolan outside of the hospital. Tomorrow Nolan is scheduled to get an MRI. We should also know more about how we are going to handle his GI issues. Hopefully by the end of the day we will have an idea of when we will be discharged.

Nolan had a good day. I think neurologically speaking he is doing well. He was still having some throw ups here and there, but I do think a little better. He is just a happy baby. We had a nice visit from my sister. I am thankful that she has taken the time to come see us so much in Pittsburgh. Riley and Nolan have a good auntie!

I am going to cut it short tonight. I will have a lot of news tomorrow. I am too distracted by the Oscars. :) I hope everyone had a good weekend - and stay tune for pictures from our photo shoot over the weekend!

#nhos

No comments:

Post a Comment